First exhale and take a deep breath in. Then slowly bend your body forward and put your hands under your respective foot.
Your nose should touch the knees (or at least try to touch it) and hold the pose for a while.
You may not attain the perfect pose on the first go but don’t give up and bend your body as much as you can.
This pose puts immense pressure on your belly fat and helps in reducing it.
- Sit on the ground, stretch both your legs forward.
- Now bend the right leg and put it on the other side of left leg knee.
- Place the left elbow on the right knee and clasp the right ankle with your left palm.
- Now, give maximum twist to your body towards the right shoulder so that the stomach
- Experience maximum stretching through your knees and thighs.
- The same thing will be followed by other leg.
It is good for flat stomach by reducing belly fat. It is also extremely beneficial in case of liver, kidney, and back pain.
- Lie on the back, knees bent and heels touching the buttocks and feet 12 inches apart.
- Raise the arms; bend the elbows; place the palms on the floor above the shoulders beside the head.
- Inhale and slowly raise the trunk.
- Now, drop the head and straighten the arms and legs as much as possible.
- Maintain the pose as long as you can.
It is extremely beneficial to melt belly fat and have enormous impact for having the stomach flat. If you want flat tummy fast, it is suggested that one should practice the yoga asana regularly.
Lying straight on the front, the lower body is forced up with the lower limbs pin straight and inhalation succeeds.
Holding the position for a minute or so the exhalation occurs along with the release of the pose.
This pose puts tremendous pressure on your stomach and works the stomach to a great extent thus relieving fat and tightening the muscles.