Mexican recipes are popular all around Europe and America for their spice and variety of flavours. Yet many of these dishes contain health benefits. Mexican casserole is also a very popular dish for its taste. Moreover this dish is also very healthy because of its effective list of ingredients. Corn and pepper both are highly beneficial for different organs of your body. Corn is very beneficial because of the level of carbs it has. The recipe is mentioned below:
- 2 mugs solidified corn
- 2 teaspoons bean stew powder
- Two teaspoon cumin
- Salt to taste (around 1 teaspoon is a decent ballpark measure)
- 2 mugs Mexican cheddar
- 18-20 corn tortillas
- 1 can fried beans
- 2 mugs red enchilada sauce
- Cilantro, guacamole for garnish
- 2 red ringer peppers
- 2 green ringer peppers
- 1 jalapeno or 2 chipotle peppers (discretionary – only for more kick)
- ½ red onion
How to Cook it:
- Confine and cook the veggies: Dice the peppers and mince the onions. Heat an extensive non-stick utensil with a tiny bit of oil over high temperature. Add onions and peppers, sprinkle with stew and cumin and then blend, rest, mix, rest until you get a pleasant searing on the outside of the peppers. Take out and put aside. Repeat the broiling procedure with the corn, sprinkling with bean stew and cumin, change temperature from to colder when everything is cooked and done nicely. Sprinkle the cooked veggies with a tad bit of salt and hurl to coat.
- Prepare mixing items: Grease a 9×13 inch preparing in a pot and preheat the broiler to 400 degrees. Cut the tortillas into dainty strips. Put the refried beans in a dish and blend with a little bit of water to make them less easy to spread.
- Mix: Spread a smidgen of sauce on the base of the dish. Layer all together: half of the tortilla strips, every one of the beans, half of the veggies, half of the sauce, half of the cheddar. Spread it with the other portion of the tortilla strips, veggies, sauce, and cheddar.
- Prepare: Cover with foil and heat for 15-20 minutes, until the sauce is percolating and the cheddar is softened, present with guacamole, crisp cilantro or anything on the planet that you need
- Image Courtesy by: meredith.com, pinchofyum.com