Do you know that peanut sauce is extremely healthy and beneficial for the body? However, you must make sure that the peanut sauce does not contain any ingredient that diminishes the health benefits of the sauce. Read on below to get the recipe of the 4-ingredient healthy peanut sauce!
• To make half a cup of peanut sauce, you need the following ingredients:
- ¼ cup of honey. To make your sauce healthier, try to add in only organic or raw honey!
- 2 tablespoon of creamy peanut butter.
- ¼ cup of soy sauce. Ensure that your soy sauce is gluten free and is low in sodium level. You can also add in hoisin sauce instead of soy sauce, depending on what you like more.
- ½ teaspoon of red curry chili paste, to give your peanut sauce that spicy taste!
All you need to do, once the ingredients have been added, is to mix them in well, and your sauce will be ready! You can add this sauce to anything that you want. It can be used as a dressing for noodles, for rice, or for a vegetable salad as well. If you want to make your peanut sauce spicy, you can add in crushed red pepper as well!
• To make a healthy peanut sauce, along with chicken in it, a simple 4-ingredient is available.
- Take ¼ cup of peanut butter
- Take 2 ½ tablespoon of hoisin sauce
- Add in at least two tablespoons of lemon or lime juice in it
- Next, add in at least one to two pounds of chicken in it. Try to make sure that you add boneless chicken in the sauce!
The simple way to make this sauce with chicken is to mix the peanut butter, hoisin sauce, and the lemon or lime juice. Once you have done that, cover the chicken with this sauce, and cook the chicken well. Your healthy peanut sauce with chicken will be ready in less than fifteen minutes!
Peanut sauce is healthy because it contains a number of healthy ingredients. It contains antioxidants and is rich in Vitamin E. While many may argue that peanut sauce contains fat, the truth is, that peanut sauce contains healthy fat, which is essential for our body. All you need to make sure is, that you consume a healthy meal with the peanut sauce, in order to reap all the benefits!