Looking for the quickest ways to attain the perfect six packs? Getting six packs, for most men, is a dream that is un-achievable and possible only for celebs. If getting the perfect sick packs is at the top of your priorities, then nothing should prevent you from doing just that. Even though a lot of factors come into play while you achieve this goal. From willingness to hard work, to observing a strict diet control – overall attaining the perfect six packs can be a dream come true for you. With all that being said, we have put together some of the quickest ways to attain those perfect six packs and become ever confident.
1. Burn more, eat less
First and foremost, you must understand that there is no shortcut for getting perfect abs without shedding your body fat from all over your body. This automatically means that you have to aim at exercises that help in reducing your body fat and at the same time reduce the intake of high fat foods considerably. Also, losing fat from the abdomen is not an easy task, as abdominal muscles are very big. Therefore you’ll have to double up with a set of exercises that are specifically targeted at the abdomen and also for the entire body.
2. Knee Lifts
Knee lifts help in crunching your abdominal muscles and toning them finely. Doing this every day will help you not only achieve six packs, but also maintain it without fail.
How to do:
- Start by finding a bar from where you can hang.
- Raise your knees up as high as you can without hurting yourself.
- Hold this position for as much time as you can.
- Repeat as often as possible.
3. Shoulder Lifts
Engaging shoulder lifts will help target abdominal muscles, which is good for attaining six packs.
How to do:
- Begin by lying comfortably on the mat.Keeping your legs pressed on to the floor, raise your shoulders and head from the floor as much as possible.
- Hold the position for 3-5 seconds or for as much time as you can.
- You can do five repeats of ten shoulder lifts each at least five days a week.
This method is also effective in obtaining six packs.
How to do:
- Start by Lying down on your back and with legs straight.
- Place your hands under your hips.
- Now raise your legs up and start pedaling as if you would pedal a bicycle.
- Repeat five times in sets of two every day.