1. Apple Crumble Smoothies
Apple crumbles are regarded as one of the smoothies that can help lose weight because it contains enough amount of fibers which are great for weight loss. According to an American Heart Association research study, individuals that eat a lot these smoothies that are high in white-fleshed fruits like pears and apple have 52 percent lower risk of stroke. These smoothies are perfect for weight lose.
- 1 peeled and cored apple, cut into chunks
- 1 chopped, pitted date (soak in water for ½ hour to soften)
- 1/4cup oats
- 1 serving of a greens supplement
- ½ tbsp. almond butter
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 4 to 8 Oz unsweetened almond milk.
2. Peanut Butter and Banana
Talking about this smoothie, it is the most delicious energy boosting flavor and contains high amount of protein and at the same time gets you full easily and supply’s enough amount of energy. However, it is best taken early in the morning before going to the gym. After taking this, count is as one meal of the day but it is advised not to be taken more than once a day.
- One-half banana
- ½ cup smooth or crunchy natural peanut better
- ½ cup almond milk
3. Mocha Smoothies
This chocolate smoothie is the best one that can help those sweet cravings tormenting you, but it is still completely healthy as it help in weight loss.
- ½ cup vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 shot espresso
- 2 teaspoons raw cocoa
4. Green Tea and Mango Smoothies
This Green tea is more than just a morning caffeine buzz, it is very good for the health because it contains a lot of compounds that can help you lose weight.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen mango, cut into chunks
- 1 steamed and cooled carrot, cut into chunks
- ½ tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup fresh brewed green tea
- 1 scoop vanilla or orange flavored protein powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Here is a smoothie that gets everyone’s attention, the water melon is approximately 90% water in it. And its naturally free-fat
- 6 cups chopped seedless watermelon
- 1 cup lemon sherbet, almond, or vanilla yogurt.