Healthy dieting doesn’t mean starving yourself or only eating tasteless and boring meals. You can still have protein filled gluten free meals to keep you full till lunch. Banana and peanut butter yogurt is the right choice for you. Creamy peanut butter layers topped with blueberries, slices of banana, and sprinkled with crushed peanuts for an addictive crunch. It’s fluffy but also healthy and easy to make.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 bowls of peanut butter banana yogurt
3 cups 0% fat Greek yogurt
2/3 cup The Bees Knees peanut butter
2 tablespoons liquid honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large bananas, sliced
1 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
1/3 cup Peanut Butter & Co. Jumbo Salted Peanuts
- Add the Bees Knees peanut butter in a large bowl of yogurt. Keep stirring until it is completely smooth. Then stir in the honey and vanilla.
- Keep half of the yogurt divided into four cups or bowls and top with half of the blueberries and banana slices.
- Drop the jumbo salted peanuts in a plastic bag and use a crusher to break them down into smaller pieces.
- Sprinkle half of the crushed peanuts over the fruit in the four cups.
- Slice and spray the banana pieces into the peanut butter yogurt.
- Divide the remaining yogurt, fruit, and crushed peanuts between the cups and serve.
If you are in a hurry, then you can just jump off the layering and top the bowl of yogurt with peanuts and banana, just make sure it is mixed well.
Image courtesy of: cdn02.static-adayroi.com.