Looking to get skinny fast? If getting skinny is what you want and all you’ve ever dreamed about, then you must know you are just few steps away from seeing your dreams come true. First thing first, before embarking on getting skinny, you have must a picture of what you really mean by getting skinny.
It is important that you have a clear idea about what you have in mind so that you can set clear and achievable goals. And that’s exactly what we are here for. Listed below are things you must have in place in when looking to become skinny:
- Determine your body type and choose a realistic role model.
- Determine and keep track of your body fat percentage. More importantly, see to it that you maintain a healthy level of body fat
- Determine your ideal weight based on your body type.
- Create a calorie deficit by simply lowering your calories in take by fifteen to 20 percent below what you normally need to maintain your weight.
- Avoid crash dieting, and extremely low calorie intakes, to reduce the possibility of triggering your starvation protection mechanism.
- Try changing your calorie intake every few days. For instance, observe a three calorie intake day, followed by one higher calorie day. This will help you reduce the likelihood of cheating.
- Eat five to six small meals throughout the day to keep your metabolism high and avoid cheating as well.
- You must engage cardiovascular exercise. By doing so, it will increase the calorie deficit created through diet to increase weight and also creates a better body.
- Studies has shown running to be an excellent way to get skinny. Long distance running in particular, is very effective at this.