Going through a weight loss plan and keeping your body healthy isn’t just an easy thing, but requires the strength and full confidence in order to succeed. But our motto to success is eating a lot of fiber, protein and veggies. But in this case, it gets easy along the way as you get used to new order of eating and the new recipes to get you going. This will also help to boost the metabolic rate and keep you feeling full all day long as well.
If you are just getting started with the weight loss plan, and you are not sure how to work these calories down, then I suggest you start with these recipes. They all include at least one weight loss super-food. And the best of all is that they can be made in 30 minutes or less!
1. Broccoli and feta omelet with toast
Broccoli is made of fibers, it does not contain much of calories in it. Though it doesn’t take time to prepare, but it can fill up your stomach within seconds. The protein-loaded eggs which are present in the meal, also help to curb appetite and stave off those late-morning cravings.
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 2 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ teaspoon dried dill
- 2 slices rye bread, toasted
- Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add broccoli, and cook for 3 minutes
- Combine eggs, dill and feta in a small bowl. Add the mixture in the pan. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, flip omelet and cook for 2 minutes or until cooked through. Serve the toast.
2. Spiced green tea smoothie
Green tea is one of the best top fat-burning foods and it helps in metabolism-boosting. When you get tired of sipping the green tea, do not forget to try out this rich smoothie. It is flavored with cayenne spices, lemon, and agave nectar, also has the ability to fill you up easily.
- ¾ cup strong green tea, chilled
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Juice of one lemon (2-3 TBSP)
- 2 teaspoon agave nectar
- 1 small pear, skin on, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons fat-free plain yogurt
- 6-8 ice cubes
- Put all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth. Drink cold
3. Chocolate-dipped banana bites
This is a very healthy dessert that helps you to burn fats and eat less, all you need is just a knife and a microwave. As an added bonus, the semisweet chocolate contains healthy fats to further rev your metabolism.
- 2 tablespoons semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 small banana, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- Place chocolate chips in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag or small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for one minute or until chocolate melts. Dip banana in the chocolate.
These are just a few recipes which can help you to lose weight and maintain your health.
Image Courtesy of: cdn-img.health.com,