If you are reading this article, then it is likely that you are interested in eating some that sounds tasty and delicious and also purports to help you lose weight. It might seem too good to be true, but the garlic Parmesan yellow squash chips dish will both delight your taste-buds as well as help you to lose weight.
A combination of hard and granular cheese along with garlic and chips may not seem helpful for weight loss at first glance, but the ingredients that make up this dish combine to make up a healthy, nutritious and weight loss helping dish. You can consider yellow squash chips as an alternative to zucchini, which is another healthy food item.
When you learn to make Garlic Parmesan Yellow Squash Chips Recipe for Weight Loss on your own, you will fall in love with it, both for its taste as well as its weight loss properties.
This is a very easy to make dish and once you learn it, you can become an expert at making garlic Parmesan yellow squash chips and enjoy it on a frequent basis and share it with you family and friends as well. In fact, once you start serving it to your friends and family, they will love it as much as you and will ask for more whenever they see you.
How to Make Garlic Parmesan Yellow Squash Chips Recipe for Weight Loss
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 4 yellow squash (little to medium), cut into 1/4-inch to 1/2-inch rounds
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and new ground pepper, to taste
- 1 container of panko crumbs
- 1 container ground Parmesan cheddar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Cooking splash (I utilize Organic Olive Oil by Pam)
- You can add Non-Fat Plain Yogurt if you want to
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Line 3 baking sheets with baking paper and put it aside.
- In a large blending dish, join the squash, olive oil, salt and pepper; then blend them all until they are thoroughly mixed.
- In a different bowl, mix the panko morsels, Parmesan cheddar, oregano, and garlic powder together.
- Put parts of the squash in the cheddar blend and coat it on both sides, pressing on the covering so it sticks.
- Place the squash in a single layer on the already arranged heating sheet.
- Lightly shower every cut with cooking spray. This will help with getting a crunchier surface.
- Bake this for 10 minutes; turn and rotate the skillet and keep it on baking for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the chips are the color of brilliant cocoa.
- Remove it from the stove and present it with a bit of Non-Fat Plain Yogurt.