Tired of those flappy boobs? Much research has shown that one of the best ways to lift your breasts is to strengthen the muscles underneath, as they help to support them. When these muscles are weak, they allow the breast tissue to droop. Developing these muscles, is what will automatically give your breasts a nice lift. And within this article, we will show you just the perfect kind of exercises you can do to yield positive results.
1. Chest squeeze with a medicine ball
You can simply start off with the chest squeeze with a medicine ball exercise and get your chest and shoulder muscles working for you.
How to do:
- Sit up straight on a chair and make sure that your back is straight and your stomach is tensed.
- Hold a medicine ball at chest level and squeeze the ball to contract the chest.
- While squeezing the ball, slowly straighten the arms, taking the ball straight out in front of you until the arms are straight.
- Keep a steady pressure on the ball throughout the movement.
- Bring the ball back towards the chest and repeat for 1-3 sets of 10 reps.
Designed to firm the chest, as well as strengthening your back and core muscles, push ups are a great way of improving the appearance of your breasts.
How to do:
- Lie on your stomach and place hands on the ground next to your arm pits and push yourself up so your elbows are slightly bent.
- Make sure you keep your stomach tensed and slowly lower your chest to the ground then push yourself back up again.
- Repeat as many times as you can.
3. Bench press
This great exercise will help your breasts get slightly lifted as a result of the strengthening of the pectoral muscles that are located behind the fatty tissue of the breasts and help to support the breast tissue. If you don’t have a bench, you can use a Swiss ball instead.
- Simply begin, by lying face up on a bench, Swiss ball or on the floor with your arms straight, a dumbbell in each hand.
- Then gently lower the dumbbells until they’re close to the sides of your chest.
- Press them back up to the starting position.
- Then repeat ten times.