Do wish to attain a prettier face and skin? Maybe you’ve been battling so much with different kinds of skin illnesses and haven’t been able to eradicate them just yet; we’ll provide some useful solutions for you, in this article. According to studies, breakouts can occur when dirt, oils and dead skin cells become trapped in enlarged pores. These skin impurities cause whiteheads, little white bumps, blackheads and enlarged dark pores.
Even though acne can be difficult to remove and hard to prevent, home remedies can be effective at successfully getting rid of it. And experts have proven that Baking soda is one kitchen ingredient that may clear breakouts and prevent them from recurring. Read on to find out more on how to utilize baking soda towards a prettier face and skin.
1. Baking soda for skin
Baking soda has a fine, gritty texture that makes it ideal for gentle exfoliation. A gentle scrub can remove bumps and rough patches, and can even out skin tone and prevent buildup from clogging pores and causing breakouts. Like lemon juice, baking soda is mildly acidic – the combination of two mild acids can make for powerful homemade acne-fighting facial treatments. To use baking soda for skin care, make a paste from a mixture of baking soda and lemon juice, and scrub your skin gently with your fingers.
2. Baking soda and lemon scrub for blackheads
A scrub can penetrate deep into enlarged pores, clearing them of buildup that causes blackheads. Keeping pores clean and tight can prevent blackheads from forming.
How to do:
- Combine 2 tablespoons of baking soda, 1/4 cup of lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of granulated brown sugar in a cup.
- Stir until the ingredients are evenly blended, and then apply the scrub to damp, just-cleansed skin.
- Massage the skin gently with your fingers, concentrating on dry patches or problem areas.
- Let the mask soak in for 10 minutes, and then rinse with lukewarm water.
3. Lemony baking soda mask for whiteheads
Masks are ideal for those with oily skin. Masks tighten as they dry on the skin, pulling oil and dirt from pores.
How to do:
- Combine 1/4 cup of plain low-fat yogurt, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of baking soda and a large egg white in a bowl.
- Whisk with a fork until the ingredients are creamy.
- Apply the mask to dry skin.
- Let the mask soak in for 20 minutes – you will feel it begin to tighten as it dries – and then rinse with warm water.