A lot of people think that Halloween is all about the costumes and tend to forget that there’s more to Halloween that just the scary costumes and candy. Your Halloween can be spiced up greatly by your beverages. They go a long way in bringing the spirit of Halloween.
In this article I would give you 10 delightful beverages that would be sure to spice up your Halloween.
1. Sweet Poison cocktail
1 oz. light rum
1 oz blue Curacao
2 oz. coconut rum
Pineapple wedge (for garnish)
- Combine both blue curacao and rums in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake and then pour into a cocktail glass.
- Now fill the rest of the glass with chilled pineapple juice and garnish with a pineapple wedge.
2. Zombie cocktail
1 oz. light rum
1 oz. dark rum
1 oz. apricot liquor
2 oz. orange juice
1 dash lime bitters
1 oz. Bacardi 151 rum
Orange slice and cherry for garnish
- Combine light rum, apricot liquor, dark rum and bitters using a cocktail shaker.
- Pour into a large glass filled with ice. Top with the shot of Bacardi 151, then garnish with orange slice and cherry.
3. The risen from the grave cocktail
3 oz Absolut Citron Vodka
2 oz St. Germain
¼ oz strawberry puree
Strawberry and mint leaf for garnish
- Combine the St. Germain in a cocktail shaker filled with ice and shake.
- Pour strawberry puree into the bottom of a martini glass. Top with vodka- St. Germain.
- Garnish your drink with mint leaf and a strawberry.
4. The Grave digger
Stir 1 ½ parts of CRUZ Reposado Tequila, ½ part mescal, ¾ part fino sherry, ½ part pear liqueur. Strain over a large ice cube in a glass. Garnish with an edible flower or a lemon twist.
5. Peach Candy corn cocktail
Layer ¾ ounce grenadine, 1 ounce pineapple juice, 1 ½ ounces whipped cream vodka, and 2 ounces IZZE Sparkling peach in a glass. Top it with whipped cream and candy corn pieces.
Make injection syringe shots using 1 ounce of Absolut vodka and ¾ ounce grenadine. Pour 3 ounces 7-Up into an old fashioned glass with an ice cube and a lemon slice. Inject the vodka shot from the syringe into the glass.
Reduce 1 cup of Black Raspberry Sparkling Ice with 2 tablespoons of white sugar into a thick syrup. Drizzle syrup over interior and exterior of cocktail glass. Chill with 1 part Wicked White Whiskey and 2 parks Kiwi Strawberry Sparkling Ice. Garnish with two kiwi slices.
8. Black cauldron
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine 1½ parts Hornitos Black Barrel Tequila, ¾ part fresh lemon juice, ¼ part agave syrup, ¼ part sage simple syrup, 2 dashes Angostura bitters, and 1 capsule activated charcoal, which adds a jet-black hue and a light smoky flavor to the cocktail. Shake vigorously. Strain into a coupe glass. Garnish with a lemon slice.
9. The boneyard
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine 1 ounce gin, 1 ounce light run, 1 ounce silver tequila, 1 ounce vodka, 1½ ounces blue Curaçao, and 2 ounces sour mix. Shake and strain into a glass filled with ice. Top with La Croix sparkling water.
10. Heat of the moment
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add 2 slices Fresno chile, 2 ounces Espolón reposado tequila, 1 ounce Funkin’ passion fruit puree, ½ ounce fresh lime juice, and ½ ounce agave syrup. Shake vigorously and strain into a rimmed glass with fresh ice. Rim half the glass with cinnamon sugar, Fresno chile “horns,” and a lime spiral.