Are you one of those who want to have a flat stomach but always hiding behind the same excuse that you do not have time for workout. Then you have no more excuses to avoid exercising for flat stomach as this flat stomach exercises take only 10 minutes a day. You do not even need any equipment for these workouts and you can do them at home.
The best part is that we are providing you video instructions for all the 10 workouts so that you can easily follow them and do the workout without any problem.
This flat stomach workout routine has 10 workouts which target your tummy. Each workout is 45 seconds long then you take a rest of about 15 minutes before moving on to the next workout. There are not squats or weight lifting workouts. All you need is one exercising mat and a timer.
10 Minutes Flat Stomach Workout Routine:
Here are the exercises which you will doing in this workout routine. Please note that if you are doing them first time, just go easy. It is always better to do some warm up workout before starting this flat tummy workout routine as well as do some cool down movements.
- Flutter Kicks (45 seconds)
- Reaching Oblique Crunch (45 Seconds)
- Pilates Side Hip Raises (45 Seconds)
- Switch sides and do Pilates side hip raises again for 45 seconds.
- Russian Twist (45 seconds)
- Toe Touch Crunches
- Pilates Leg Pulls – Facing Down (45 Seconds)
- Pilates Leg Pulls – Facing Up (45 Seconds)
- Pilates Toe Taps (45 seconds)
- Knee Tuck Crunches (45 seconds)
Here is the video instruction for this flat tummy workout routine.
It is also advisable to consult your physician before starting this or any other workout routine to avoid any possible injury. If you start this workout routine, you should be seeing results after a week or so.