Yoga is one of the most relaxing and soothing ways for losing weight. Along with losing weight yoga helps a lot with respiratory and cardiovascular strength. Along with yoga make a couple of dietary and way of life changes to so that your tummy feels compliment. Keep away from over stuffing yourself at dinners; eat little suppers for the duration of the day. Biting gum and drinking with a straw can bring about overabundance air to accumulate in the digestive tract.
One other wrong assumption that many people make is that yoga can only be done while wearing yoga pants. No you don’t need a specific set of clothing to go to class. Yoga is to make the body relax and feel free. You can do that by wearing whatever you feel most comfortable in. Who knows you might end up setting a new trend. Here are 3 yoga poses that can be practiced to kill belly fat.
1. Shoulder pose
Start with laying yourself on your shoulders right next to wall so that you could have leg support in case you fall. Begin with three stacked blankets under your shoulders for support. Now if, while in the stance, you find that you remain on the rear of your shoulders and upper back or on the inward edges of your shoulders, add another cover or two to the stack. It’s vital to focus yourself on the covers, not turn your head, and look delicately toward your mid-section to abstain from harming your neck. Coordinating your eyes toward your crotch it additionally keeps the stance quiet and your neck delicate.
2. Mountain pose
- Stand with your feet level, heels marginally spread out, and the both toes of your feet in contact with each other. Keep the spine erect with hands on both sides and palms confronting your body.
- Stretch your hands to the front and convey the palms near each other.
- Have a go at lifting your lower legs and remaining on your toes, with your eyes confronting the roof. Now if you can’t remain on your toes, you can keep your feet level on the ground, while your eyes confront the roof.
- Inhale regularly and hold the posture for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Breathe in profoundly, keeping in mind breathing out, gradually unwind and take your feet back to the floor.
- Repeat the asana 10 times, expanding the tally bit by bit. Unwind for 10 seconds before you endeavor the following reiteration.
3. Cobra pose:
- Rest on your paunch with legs extended.
- Place your palms underneath the shoulder.
- Jaw on the floor and every both toes touching the floor.
- At that point, inward breathe gradually and raise your mid-section up bowing in reverse as much as you can.
- This permits your body to resemble a cobra prepared to hit with the head raised.
- Hold the cobra posture for 15 – 30 secs relying upon your capacity.
- On exhalation gradually convey your whole body down to the inclined position.
- Do this for 5 times with resting for 15 secs after each round.
- Try not to do this stance on the off chance that you have back injury, ulcer. Hernia or on the off chance that you are pregnant.